Blacktown Bowling Club is celebrating the launch of our new kids playground and $2M renovation with a Family Fun Day event for the whole community. Everyone is welcome to this free event.
The event will feature:
- Petting zoo with lots of farm animals (12pm – 2pm)
- Free face painting (12pm – 3pm)
- Jumping castle (12pm – 3pm)
- New multi-story kids playground
- Free barefoot bowls
- Live music on the deck (12pm – 3pm)
Sit back and relax over lunch while the kids have fun! Our new Italian-inspired restaurant, Terrazzo Verdi, will have you coming back for more! Kids meals are available for $10 include a soft serve ice cream with your choice of topping.
Enjoy the chilled out atmosphere, and get involved in all the fun to be had!
Prepare your tastebuds (and stomach) for an Italian feast for just $22.50/person.
Terrazzo Verdi will transport you to the streets of Italy every Sunday night by offering you an all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad buffet.
Whether you are coming in for a casual bite with family, or would like to organise your next group booking, Terrazzo Verdi will welcome you with generous hospitality.
A TASTE OF ITALY BUFFET
- Assorted garlic and herb bread served on your table
- Sticky chicken wings
- Creamy chicken and mixed mushroom linguine
- Penne carbonara
- Gnocchi in a creamy tomato and pesto sauce
- Spaghetti in a rich tomato and beef bolognaise
- Beef tortellini with a creamy boscaiola sauce
- Ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce with lemon and tarragon
- Caesar salad with garlic croutons, char-grilled bacon and shredded egg
- Greek salad with crumbled feta and olives
- Rocket and Parmesan salad with balsamic glaze and lemon olive oil dressing
- Garden salad
- Your choice of pizza cooked to order including BBQ Chicken, Meatlovers, Supreme, Vegetarian, Ham & Pineapple and Margherita (all pizzas can be served half/half)
Reservations phone: (02) 9622 1589.
Finish your meal on a sweet note with one of our tempting desserts! Every Thursday night Terrazzo Verdi is offering half price desserts with every main meal purchased.
The Tella Balls are a crowd favourite…Who can resist a soft doughnut ball oozing with nutella, salted caramel, jam or Golden Gaytime goodness!
Want something to toast to? Let’s all raise our glass to having a Happy Hour that lasts for two.
Start your weekend each Friday with cheap drinks from 4.00pm – 6.00pm.
Join us with friends and family for our festive Christmas Raffles and win your Christmas feast!
Friday 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd December
20 prizes to be won including Half Leg Hams, Pork and Christmas Hampers!
Tickets go on sale from 6.30pm
Drawn from 7.30pm